Monday 21 October 2013

"Monster High for Hannah"

My sweetie pie, Hannah, turned 9 last  Monday, 14th October 2013. Prior to that day, she wanted to have a pre-birthday celebration with her friends in school. The reason being the school will be on a mid-semester hols during her birthday week and she won't get to see her friends for that duration! So, I decided to bake her cupcakes and make party favours for her classmates. She was so excited that she even helped me decorate her own birthday cuppies. I had Hannah choose the Monster High images that she wanted on her cupcakes and I then sent them for printing into edible form. I chose the theme colours of blue, pink and black. I made cookies & cream flavoured cupcakes for her. I hope you had a great celebration in school, sweetie!!
 
The cupcakes decorated with Hannah's favourite MH images
The famous logo of MH - the skull with a pink bow
More cupcakes up-close
The party bags I made for Hannah's classmates - zebra print



 

No comments:

Post a Comment