Monday 28 October 2013

"Two Birthdays"

On Monday, 14th October 2013, both my other half and daughter celebrated their birthdays together. October is always a very stressful time for me every year as I have to make 2 cakes for Bahrin & Hannah. Usually Hannah also requests that I make cupcakes for her to bring to school. So, this year, I decided to go with the golfing theme for my husband and Monster High theme for Hannah. I came out with two cake versions and included an edible image of them on the cake board. Bahrin's cake was chocolate and Hannah's cake was vanilla & chocolate marble cake.
 
The process of making these two cakes were not that difficult. The only drawback for me was time. I didn't have enough time as I had to also prepare for the Hari Raya Haji celebration on 15th October. I was hosting lunch for my parents and my brother's family a day after their birthday. So, I was really pressed for time. Fortunately for me, I let my employees leave early on Monday for them to prepare for the Raya celebration and that also gave me time to finish the birthday cakes in time for the dinner celebration that very Monday night!!
 
The two cakes I made for Bahrin & Hannah... Daddy & his princess...

Golf theme for Bahrin

Monster High theme for Hannah

The edible image of the two of them... I so love this photo... Hannah is a carbon copy of her daddy !!
Happy Belated Birthday to my dearest other half & my sweetie pie, Hannah... May both your life be blessed always and you both bring such joy & happiness into my life! I love you both so,so much!!!
 
Hannah & her daddy
 
Family photo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment