Friday 12 April 2013

"Azlina's Birthday"

One of my besties, Azlina, celebrated her birthday last month, on 24th of March to be exact. The same day as my niece's, Myiesha's birthday. I decided to organise lunch and meet up with her as we've not seen each other since last January. I had two of my other besties, Sheila and Mastura to join in the fun. Sheila was the designated person to get the pressie and I thought, why not surprise Azlina with a cake. 

Azlina loves, loves chocolate and I decided to make for her a chocolate almond cake frosted with chocolate ganache and peanut butter chips. As for the deco, I decided on the colour purple as Azlina loves that colour!!


I didn't really get a chance to capture the cake photos as
I was rushing for time to finish the cake
 


 Basically, it was decorated with lilies at the sides and airbrushed to achieve the sheen


I had Azlina's name in glitter as she loves a little blink, blink on the cake

We had a great time catching up and how Azlina's kids have grown!! Was very happy that we got a chance to catch up that day. Although the four of us, Sheila, Mastura, Azlina & me rarely meet, we all know that deep down we are always able to depend on each other when the times are good or bad. We know that we shall remain true friends for a long, long time! I love you gals :)

Azlina and her two babies, Adam & Iman with the birthday cake

Happy birthday, my dearest Azlina... May the coming year bring you more joy, happiness, good health and of course prosperity!! Love ya...


No comments:

Post a Comment