Monday 15 October 2012

"My Baby Girl Turns 8"

Last Sunday, 14th Oct 2012, my baby girl, Hannah Elysya Bahrin turned 8. Bahrin, my other half also celebrated his birthday on the same day. That means we had double joy last weekend! I can't believe how fast time flies. My little girl is already 8 but I can't help to always think of her as my baby girl. My hubby on the other hand, wants the time to stop as he has reached the last stage of the 3 at the beginning of his age. Next year, he will be in a different club as he reaches the big four 0!!

Hannah's presence in our lives was unplanned. I never expected to conceive her so soon. Haziq was only 2 1/2 when I found out that I was expecting Hannah. From the start, Hannah was a sweet natured baby. She stopped her night feeds at 30 days and slept thru the night ever since. She made my life easier as I had to juggle another active toddler when she just a baby. She has her daddy's smile and character. She is truly Bahrin's daughter, but mind you only in physical characteristics. As for her temperament, she has my family's side of the genes. Hannah loves emulating me and look forward to growing up to be like me!!! That is not so good!!! LOL...

Hannah is a girly girl and loves dressing up and I always tell her that she's 8 going on 16. She already has a flair for fashion and loves dancing and singing. I hope as she blossoms to be a young lady, she will continue to preserve her sweet nature, positive attitude towards life and be as lovable as she is now. She calls me her BFF&F (Best Friend Forever & Forever) and I do hope I will remain one of the greatest influence in her life and that she can count on me no matter the bad times or the good times. 

So, Hannah on your 8th birthday, Mama wishes all good things ahead... If you fall, stand up and continue the fight to success... I love you so much, baby girl....

Bahrin & Hannah - Daddy and his lil princess on their birthday
I didn't have time to bake, so Hannah decided on ice-cream cake and I bought Bahrin his own cake too!!

Family photo 

Will post the photos of Hannah's cuppies that I made for her to share and celebrate with her class mates soon!!

Hope you all had a nice weekend too! I sure did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment