Wednesday 27 March 2013

"Ninjago for Hussein"

My bestie, Sheila wanted me to make for her youngest son, Hussein a cake and 30 cupcakes to celebrate his 6th birthday last week. This was a very simple cake as she just wanted me to put the edible image on the cake. Since Hussein is so into Ninjago, Sheila had him choose his favourite images and I had these images printed into edible form.

The cake and cupcakes were made of rich chocolate with vanilla buttercream.

The main cake with brown sugaras requested by the birthday boy

Close-up of the Ninjago image

The cupcakes for the celebration in school

The cupcakes in 2 cupcake wrappers in red and black

I hope Hussein had a great celebration in school and also at home with his family... Happy 6th Birthday Hussein...


No comments:

Post a Comment