Monday 17 June 2013

"Sports Champ"

I've been really behind on my blog posts. I haven't had the time to actually sit and write about my cakes in the last two weeks. This cake was actually ordered by my neighbour in May. I totally missed out this cake in my last entry. Fida wanted a smiple cake for her son, Aidan's 1st birthday celebration. The theme was sports and she wanted the cake to be in 2D.

I actually made the cake to have a mix of 2D and 3D designs. The cake was very simple to make and I managed to finish it on time before I left for a short vacay with my family to Penang. The three sports theme that I chose was soccer, basketball and baseball. I also had a trophy cup incorporated in my design to signify Aidan as a sports champ!

Overall view of the cake

I had stars decorated on the sides

Basketball in the net

Baseball bat with the gloves and ball

Soccer ball with the grass

Aidan's trophy
Fida was very happy with how the cake looked and told me that the cake was super delish! I was very happy to hear that!! Yeay!! I look forward to your future orders, Fida... Thanks so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment