Sunday 4 November 2012

"Aidiladha Treats"

I had two last minute orders for the Aidiladha celebration last month. I made a strawberry yoghurt cake for Annie and 25 chocolate cupcakes for Len. The strawberry yoghurt cake is basically made of fresh strawberries (loads of them actually!) and strawberry yoghurt. Its a very dense and moist cake. I halved the cake and put loads of icing and thinly sliced strawberries in between the layers. I top the cake with more icing and whole strawberries. So, this is how my cake looked like :)



The other order was my bestselling chocolate cupcakes. Len wanted something simple for Aidiladha and I made flower design on the cupcakes in the colours of light purple, orange, green and white.



Thanks for the orders Annie and Len :) Hope you gals had a wonderful Aidiladha celebration!

As for me, I had a small lunch gathering for Aidiladha at my home and made a tiramisu for dessert to go with my chicken briyani lunch. Tiramisu  is very easy to assemble but taste great. I just love anything that has coffee in them!! Unfortunately, I don't have the photo of my tiramisu!! Was too busy and forgot to take the photo.

Until next time...

xoxoxo
Pink Ellies

No comments:

Post a Comment