Wednesday 30 January 2013

"Ducati"

Last week, I had a last minute cake order from one of my friend's niece. She wanted a simple 2D cake with the Ducati motorbike on the cake as the main deco.

There's really nothing much to blog about this cake as the process was fairly quite smooth and I managed to complete this cake in just a few hours. The cake is all chocolate with dark chocolate ganache filling and frosting.

The cake up-close. The base was airbrushed in primary red and top-up in red sheen

The black Ducati... At least my interpretation of it...

A closer look at the Ducati motorbike

Side view of the Ducati. I had the motorbike hand painted in black and silver oil based edible airbrush colours
I hope you had a great birthday celebration with your friends, Faten. Thanks for the order :)

No comments:

Post a Comment