Tuesday 11 December 2012

"Lego Birthday Cake"

I received an order for an unusual cake theme. The birthday boy wanted a lego themed cake. The first thought that came to mind was the cake will surely be colourful and bright. What an interesting cake to make! So, I accepted the order from my friend, Hazleen Aziz, or fondly called Oleen by her friends. Her son, Naeem celebrated his 8th birthday last month on 27th November 2012.

I was given a photo on the cake that Naeem had in mind and I gave my cake a twist of my own design. I had two lego figurines on the cake and lego blocks as the main part of the cake. The colours I chose for this cake was red, blue, green, yellow, black and of course, white. The cake was suprisingly quite easy to make and I was very happy with how it turned out.

The full view of the "Lego" cake. Naeem shared this cake with two of his cousins, Aisha & Qaqa
The lego people up-close. I so enjoyed making them!!
The lego blocks in the vibrant colours of red, yellow, blue, green and black!
 Thanks again for the order Oleen and Happy Belated Birthday, Naeem Haziq!


No comments:

Post a Comment