Thursday 10 May 2012

"Oleen's Cake"

This cake was ordered by my friend, Oleen for her dad's 71st birthday. This cake was one of my favourite cakes so far. I truly enjoyed making this cake and am very proud with how it turned out. The main theme were gadgets and books. So, Oleen wanted the dad to have an autobiography, a Samsung Note/Tab and a camera (any kind). Of course, I chose to do Tun M's autobiography (he's still my favourite PM). I used my hubby's Lumix camera as a sample for me to copy and I got my edible image supplier to print for me the cover for the book and Samsung tablet. So, this is how it turned out!





The theme of the cake is all of her dad's favourite things and she requested that I make for her dad a Samsung Galaxy Tab, an autobiography and a camera. So, I came out with this idea of having Tun M's book as the main cake. As for the camera, I carved the shape out of cake and made him a Lumix camera placed on a box. All in all, I had fun making this cake. The cake is all chocolate!

I love getting cake orders of this sort.Seeing how realistic it looks just made my day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment