Thursday 10 May 2012

"Tok Miah's Birthday"

My paternal grandma, Tok Miah celebrated her 84th birthday on 08th April 2012. To celebrate the occassion, my aunt organised a small get together. I voluntered to bake my Tok Miah a birthday cake. This was my second weekend in a row that I had two cakes to make. As usual, me being me, I panicked as I started making my grandma's cake on Saturday evening. I only had less than 12 hours to finish the cake as I had a function to attend that Saturday night!! I managed to get the flowers done before I slept that night and finished my cake in the nick of time! I was quite happy with the cake, actually :)


A chocolate hazelnut cake with white chocolate hazelnut ganache. The cake is made to look like a box of gift all wrapped up with ribbons and flowers. Happy Birthday, Tok!! Love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment