Thursday 10 May 2012

"Plants and Zombies"

My bestie, Sheila, ordered these cakes from me in January for her son's birthday in March. She wanted to celebrate Hussein's birthday in his school and also at home. A very cute theme. I remember how crazy my son, Haziq was when he first discovered this game last year. Haziq has however, gotten over this phase and has since moved on to another game!! Hussein however, is so into the Plants vs Zombies game and wanted his cupcakes to have these characters on them. 

Sheila was so thrilled when she saw the cupcakes and she told me how very alike my sugar characters look as compared to the animated version. I had fun doing them and so did my kids watching me make these characters.

 

It was quite a fun cake to do and Hussein chose all the characters he wanted me to put on the cuppies. He even chose the image he wanted on his cake. I so love the vibrant orange and green teamed together with black. Hussein's favourite cake flavour is chocolate with vanilla buttercream. Happy 5th Birthday, Hussein!!!

The cake was chocolate flavoured with vanilla buttercream.

No comments:

Post a Comment