Friday 15 June 2012

"Haziq's 11th Birthday"

Haziq Iskandar, my eldest son turns 11 today. Yup, 11 years ago on 15th of June 2001, I held my firstborn in my arms. He was born in the middle of the year (June), middle of the month (15th) and middle of the day (12 noon). Indeed, he is a very special boy. He has so much compassion in him that I wonder if I was a very compassionate and emphatic person when I was pregnant with him. Being compassionate is one thing but he is also difficult at times. He is a Gemini and he has his moments too.

Since my son was the first ever grandchild for my parents, he was always my parents third child right from the very beginning. He always had his Tok and Nana to turn to or back him up if things don't work out with us, his parents. As such, it was quite a challenge to teach him that he can't always have his way and that things don't always work out the way he wants it to. But its also nice to know that Haziq has and always will be my number one supporter especially when it comes to the matters of the heart. He is always there when I'm sad or when I'm down and he cheers me up in ways that would always bring a smile to me. Yes, he can be quite corny sometimes.

Fast forward, and now he's 11. I feel that I'm going to lose him to his friends soon as he gets older. He won't need me that much as he does now. I guess I will think about that when the time comes!!! On this day, I hope my son will learn to strive harder in life, be a good person, study hard and be successful in his life. I wish him all the best and may his life be blessed always. I LOVE YOU, HAZIQ!!! Happy Birthday, baby.. (oh ya, I still consider him my baby!!)

Look at how tall Haziq is now. Soon he'll be taller than me!!!

Haziq Iskandar Bahrin, 11 years old - 15th June 2012
Will post his birthday cupcakes, which he brought to school today in my next post!!!

Have a great weekend peeps!!!

xoxoxo
Elinna

No comments:

Post a Comment